|Innovating The Next Big Thing||January 29, 2015|
• Analyst Insights
• Enterprise Insights
• Network & Information Security
• Enterprise Mobility
• Remembering 9/11
Next Innovator Group
Feedjit Live Traffic Feed
• Ghost City
Barry's Book Shop
Laird Technologies to Attend ESC Silicon Valley 2012 Trade Show: Telematics and Wireless M2M Solutions Product Portfolio and Capabilities on Display
Mar 26, 2012 – Jannette Avila
St. Louis, Missouri, USA – March 21, 2012 – Laird Technologies, Inc., a global leader in the design and supply of customized performance-critical components and systems for advanced electronics and wireless products, today announced it will be attending the ESC Silicon Valley 2012 trade show. The trade show will be held at the McEnery Convention Center in San Jose, California, March 26-29, 2012. Laird Technologies can be found at booth #2116.
Laird Technologies will showcase its industry-leading product portfolio of wireless modules and systems that feature a wide range of Bluetooth® radio modules, proprietary radio modules and WLAN radio modules. These state-of-the-art embedded solutions add true power and performance to any customer M2M application in a range of vertical markets.
Laird Technologies will also be featuring its next generation 2.4Ghz wireless mesh radio. This advanced module is capable of routing data across multiple hops in a large self-healing mesh environment for reliable and secure transfer of machine to machine data. The mesh module is a fully standalone module with in an integrated Lua scripting engine allowing the user to program each node individually through script and to operate without the need of an external microcontroller. This feature will allow the user to deploy large, complex mesh environments at a lower cost and with a simpler configuration for quicker time to market. The mesh module is capable of RF data rates up to 2Mbps for reduced latency and faster user throughput through the mesh. The mesh module represents the next generation in machine to machine wireless networks.
An additional highlight at the booth will be Laird Technologies’ next generation Access Point Gateway (APG) device. This innovative device offers unprecedented bridging capabilities between short-range Personal Area Network (PAN) and Wide Area Network (WAN). It reduces wireless costs for users by providing remote data acquisition and control across a wide range of wireless technologies including Bluetooth, Proprietary RF, WLAN and GSM/GPRS.
“Our product portfolio continues to grow and engagement with those throughout the markets we serve is always needed,” said Sean Dycus, Laird Technologies Channel Manager, Telematics & Wireless M2M. “ESC Silicon Valley provides a great venue to showcase our broad range of wireless M2M products and interact directly with those from a variety of markets. Our embedded modules are the best in the electronics world so stop by our booth and discuss the projects you are working on.”
ESC Silicon Valley 2012 is an industry leading embedded systems event that brings together the largest community of designers, technologists, business leaders and suppliers all in one place. The show features numerous presenters and exhibitors, and presents attendees with a venue in which to explore a comprehensive range of hardware and software solutions.
Laird Technologies is active in the wireless M2M market, offering the widest range of high-performance wireless modules utilizing Bluetooth technology, as well as integrated antennas and electronic components. The company’s broad selection of M2M products provides solutions for the automotive, telematics, healthcare, EPOS, retail, finance, and security, as well as asset management markets. To learn more about the latest in M2M products and technology from technical experts in person, visit the Laird Technologies booth.
» Send this article to a friend...
» Comments? Tell us what you think...
» More Enterprise Insights articles...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
Support This Site
• 1/6 Over The River: Pssst, it’s almost time for WebInno44 . . .
• 12/29 iSuppli: IHS and PEG Engineering and Construction Cost Index (ECCI) Closes 2014 at an 18-Month Low
• 12/22 iSuppli: Global Semiconductor Market Set for Strongest Growth in Four Years in 2014
• 12/19 HP Security Products Blog: Sony Pictures Hack: Is this an introduction to a whole new world in InfoSec? …Nah!
• 12/19 iSuppli: High-Speed Broadband and 4G LTE Coverage Dramatically Rises in Europe
• 12/18 Canalys News: Moto 360 leads the first wave of Android Wear devices
• 12/18 Ovum: Industry-led solution to poor mobile coverage triumphs over government’s ill-thought-out proposal
• 12/18 iSuppli: Internet of Things Stimulates MEMS Market
• 12/18 Faultline: Deals, Launches and Products
• 12/18 Faultline: Wyplay puts Sigfox low-power IoT radio in Frog set top stack
• 12/18 Faultline: Dish goes full throttle on Netflix in time for its OTT launch
• 12/18 Faultline: Google Verizon accord offers immunization against patent attack
• 12/18 Faultline: FCC flexes rural subsidy muscles with 10Mbps broadband threshold
• 12/18 Wireless Watch: Baidu alliance is a breakthrough moment for Nokia Here
• 12/18 Wireless Watch: Avi Networks brings hyperscale to smaller mobile cloud players
• 12/18 Wireless Watch: Microsoft to preview mobile Windows 10, for a multi-OS world
• 12/18 Wireless Watch: US cellcos’ market value crashes, shift to new network economics now urgent
• 12/18 Wireless Watch: Qualcomm invests in Qteric to boost AllJoyn ecosystem
• 12/18 Wireless Watch: Russian currency crisis hits mobile projects, Apple closes store
• 12/18 Wireless Watch: WiFi is the bottleneck for streamed video, especially now 4K is here
• 12/18 Wireless Watch: Month-by-month – the 2014 events which will shape the 2015 industry
• 12/16 Ovum: BT in Negotiations with Orange and Deutsche Telekom
• 12/16 HP Security Products Blog: Network Security: No need to drop, cover, and hold on
• 12/16 Gartner Announces Digital Marketing Conference 2015
• 12/15 Gartner Says India Green IT And Sustainability Spending To Reach $ $34 Billion In 2014
• 12/15 Gartner Says Sales of Smartphones Grew 20 Percent in Third Quarter of 2014
• 12/15 Gartner Says Sales of Smartphones Grew 20 Percent in Third Quarter of 2014
• 12/15 Gartner Says the Internet of Things Will Drive Device and User Relationship Requirements in 20 Percent of New IAM Implementations by 2016
• 12/15 iSuppli: Year-End Rush in China Leads Asia-Pacific Solar PV Market to Reach Record Level in Q4 2014, According to Solarbuzz
• 12/14 Gartner Says Organizations in Singapore Need to Invest in Four Key Areas of Security Solutions
• 12/14 Ovum: Ovum forecasts CSP capex over 2014–19 period will surpass US$2tn
• 12/12 HP Security Products Blog: Enterprise security: What’s new for the week of December 8, 2014
• 12/12 Canalys News: Canalys to provide technology industry research to the financial sector through Bloomberg Tradebook
• 12/11 HP Security Products Blog: HP TippingPoint provides protection for new Microsoft bulletins - December 2014
• 12/11 HP Security Products Blog: HP TippingPoint IPS protects against Wipall Malware used in Sony Pictures attack
• 12/11 eMarketer: APAC Digital Ad Spending to Jump Over 30% This Year
• 12/11 eMarketer: 2 Billion Consumers Worldwide to Get Smart(phones) by 2016
• 12/11 Wireless Watch: Freescale slashes wireless device charging time
• 12/11 Wireless Watch: Smart energy will drive connected city market to $1.56 trillion
• 12/11 Wireless Watch: Join Experience offers pan-European network/IT services
• 12/11 Wireless Watch: Even Verizon’s profits are suffering from the LTE squeeze
• 12/11 Wireless Watch: Vodafone partners with JCDecaux for small cell city furniture
• 12/11 Wireless Watch: Microsoft ends ailing Nook Media marriage
• 12/11 Wireless Watch: GSMA clings to conventional thinking in addressing 5G
• 12/11 Wireless Watch: Amid Qualcomm’s cuts, one departure will hit it hard
• 12/11 Wireless Watch: Memories of Europe’s 3G bubble as AWS-3 tops $43bn in US
• 12/11 Faultline: Future of SVoD in Europe looks promising
• 12/11 Faultline: Wyplay completes Canal+ phase one, updates all DTT devices
• 12/11 Faultline: Cox, Magna, AudienceXpress form programmatic ad group
• 12/11 Faultline: Deals, Launches and Products