|Innovating The Next Big Thing||April 25, 2014|
• Analyst Insights
• Enterprise Insights
• Network & Information Security
• Enterprise Mobility
• Remembering 9/11
Next Innovator Group
Feedjit Live Web Stats
• Ghost City
Laird Technologies to Attend ESC Silicon Valley 2012 Trade Show: Telematics and Wireless M2M Solutions Product Portfolio and Capabilities on Display
Mar 26, 2012 – Jannette Avila
St. Louis, Missouri, USA – March 21, 2012 – Laird Technologies, Inc., a global leader in the design and supply of customized performance-critical components and systems for advanced electronics and wireless products, today announced it will be attending the ESC Silicon Valley 2012 trade show. The trade show will be held at the McEnery Convention Center in San Jose, California, March 26-29, 2012. Laird Technologies can be found at booth #2116.
Laird Technologies will showcase its industry-leading product portfolio of wireless modules and systems that feature a wide range of Bluetooth® radio modules, proprietary radio modules and WLAN radio modules. These state-of-the-art embedded solutions add true power and performance to any customer M2M application in a range of vertical markets.
Laird Technologies will also be featuring its next generation 2.4Ghz wireless mesh radio. This advanced module is capable of routing data across multiple hops in a large self-healing mesh environment for reliable and secure transfer of machine to machine data. The mesh module is a fully standalone module with in an integrated Lua scripting engine allowing the user to program each node individually through script and to operate without the need of an external microcontroller. This feature will allow the user to deploy large, complex mesh environments at a lower cost and with a simpler configuration for quicker time to market. The mesh module is capable of RF data rates up to 2Mbps for reduced latency and faster user throughput through the mesh. The mesh module represents the next generation in machine to machine wireless networks.
An additional highlight at the booth will be Laird Technologies’ next generation Access Point Gateway (APG) device. This innovative device offers unprecedented bridging capabilities between short-range Personal Area Network (PAN) and Wide Area Network (WAN). It reduces wireless costs for users by providing remote data acquisition and control across a wide range of wireless technologies including Bluetooth, Proprietary RF, WLAN and GSM/GPRS.
“Our product portfolio continues to grow and engagement with those throughout the markets we serve is always needed,” said Sean Dycus, Laird Technologies Channel Manager, Telematics & Wireless M2M. “ESC Silicon Valley provides a great venue to showcase our broad range of wireless M2M products and interact directly with those from a variety of markets. Our embedded modules are the best in the electronics world so stop by our booth and discuss the projects you are working on.”
ESC Silicon Valley 2012 is an industry leading embedded systems event that brings together the largest community of designers, technologists, business leaders and suppliers all in one place. The show features numerous presenters and exhibitors, and presents attendees with a venue in which to explore a comprehensive range of hardware and software solutions.
Laird Technologies is active in the wireless M2M market, offering the widest range of high-performance wireless modules utilizing Bluetooth technology, as well as integrated antennas and electronic components. The company’s broad selection of M2M products provides solutions for the automotive, telematics, healthcare, EPOS, retail, finance, and security, as well as asset management markets. To learn more about the latest in M2M products and technology from technical experts in person, visit the Laird Technologies booth.
» Send this article to a friend...
» Comments? Tell us what you think...
» More Enterprise Insights articles...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
Support This Site
• 4/1 Innovation Insights: Geospatial Technologies and Humanitarian Goals: Can Geospatial Technologies Inspire Sympathy?
• 3/25 Ovum: Ovum comments: SAP and Adobe to jointly resell Adobe Marketing Cloud
• 3/24 McAfee Blog: Online Tax Time Scams: How to Avoid
• 3/24 McAfee Blogs: McAfee SIEM Enables Cloud Security and Reduces time and resources for Compliance demands for DTS
• 3/24 Ovum: Ovum forecasts CSPs’ capex to remain flat, while telecom vendors face a tough marketplace
• 3/24 Gartner Says a Thirty-Fold Increase in Internet-Connected Physical Devices by 2020 Will Significantly Alter How the Supply Chain Operates
• 3/24 Gartner Says Healthcare Providers in Middle East & Africa To Spend US $ 2.8 Billion on IT In 2014
• 3/21 McAfee Blog: Google Docs Phishing Campaign is Frighteningly Accurate
• 3/20 HP Security Products Blog: Happiness is…securing your app before you launch it!
• 3/20 Wireless Watch: Google and Samsung both start with the watch, but then wearables agendas diverge
• 3/20 Faultline: Vivendi picks the devil it knows best in French bunfight over mobile
• 3/20 Faultline: All singing and dancing TV Connect live with OTT, mobile, dongles, RDK
• 3/20 Gartner Says European CRM Budgets Remain Strong Despite Economic Uncertainty
• 3/19 Ovum: Increase in financial markets IT spending points to end of credit crunch
• 3/19 Gartner Says the Internet of Things Will Transform the Data Center
• 3/19 Gartner Says 70 Percent of CIOs Will Change Their Technology and Sourcing Relationships in the Next Two to Three Years
• 3/19 HP Security Products Blog: Big announcements for 4th Annual HP Government Summit
• 3/18 McAfee Blogs: Smartphone Kill Switch Could Become Federal Law
• 3/18 McAfee Blogs: Anxious About Summer Already? Create a Family Gadget Plan
• 3/18 McAfee Blogs: What is a Denial-of-Service Attack?
• 3/18 McAfee Blogs: Four Pillars Build the Foundation of Successful SIEM
• 3/17 McAfee Blogs: Online relationships are Anamorphic Illusions
• 3/17 McAfee Blogs: Experian ID Theft Exposed 200 Million Consumer Records
• 3/17 McAfee Blogs: Adaptive Threat Prevention – Reducing Attack Discovery to Containment in Milliseconds
• 3/17 Gartner Says Worldwide External Controller-Based Disk Storage Market Grew Five Percent in Fourth Quarter of 2013
• 3/13 McAfee Blogs: Anonymous, Syrian Electronic Army Lead Recent Hacktivist Actions
• 3/13 Ovum: Analyst view: EE’s ranking in RootMetrics study reflects its strategy for being one-step-ahead
• 3/13 Gartner Says Middle East & Africa IT Infrastructure Spending will Reach $3.5 Billion in 2014
• 3/13 eMarketer: Desktop Search to Decline $1.4 Billion as Google Users Shift to Mobile
• 3/13 Wireless Watch: Carrier aggregation reaches out to TDD and unlicensed spectrum
• 3/13 Wireless Watch: Carrier SDN needs to unify every network layer to maximize returns
• 3/12 McAfee Blogs: Analyzing the Uroburos PatchGuard Bypass
• 3/12 Ovum: Analyst View: Ovum sees security transformation underway
• 3/12 Ovum: Analyst view: MEPs voted for stronger protection for EU citizens’ personal data
• 3/12 Gartner Says New U.S. Government Rules Will Require IT Leaders to Consider How IT Infrastructure Can Help Promote Employment Opportunities for People with Disabilities
• 3/11 McAfee Blogs: Threats Timeline Tracks Recent Security Breaches
• 3/11 Ovum: Analyst view: Ifetel declares Telmex and Televisa as dominant in their respective markets in Mexico
• 3/11 Gartner Acquires Software Advice
• 3/11 Gartner Announces Customer 360 Summit 2014
• 3/11 eMarketer: AOL Rebounds as Programmatic, Video Push Double-Digit Growth
• 3/11 HP Security Products Blog: Consumers need security intelligence, too
• 3/10 Wireless Watch: WiFi Revisited - The effects of WiFi Offload
• 3/10 McAfee Blogs: Timeline of Bitcoin Events Demonstrates Online Currency’s Volatility
• 3/10 McAfee Blogs: Threat Intelligence Exchange: An Old Dog with Plenty of New Tricks
• 3/10 McAfee Blogs: Network Security Perspective: Point-of-Sale, Data Loss, and the Black Market
• 3/10 eMarketer: Mobile to Surpass Newspapers for UK Ad Spending
• 3/10 Canalys: Technology channel partners set for business transformation in 2014
• 3/9 McAfee Blogs: Welcome to the New McAfee Labs Quarterly Threats Report
• 3/9 Gartner Says Public Cloud Services in the Middle East and North Africa Region on Pace To Total $620 Million In 2014
• 3/7 HP Security Products Blog: How to prevent vulnerabilities in WiFi access points