|Innovating The Next Big Thing||March 5, 2015|
• Analyst Insights
• Enterprise Insights
• Network & Information Security
• Enterprise Mobility
• Remembering 9/11
Next Innovator Group
Feedjit Live Traffic Feed
• Ghost City
Barry's Book Shop
Laird Technologies to Attend ESC Silicon Valley 2012 Trade Show: Telematics and Wireless M2M Solutions Product Portfolio and Capabilities on Display
Mar 26, 2012 – Jannette Avila
St. Louis, Missouri, USA – March 21, 2012 – Laird Technologies, Inc., a global leader in the design and supply of customized performance-critical components and systems for advanced electronics and wireless products, today announced it will be attending the ESC Silicon Valley 2012 trade show. The trade show will be held at the McEnery Convention Center in San Jose, California, March 26-29, 2012. Laird Technologies can be found at booth #2116.
Laird Technologies will showcase its industry-leading product portfolio of wireless modules and systems that feature a wide range of Bluetooth® radio modules, proprietary radio modules and WLAN radio modules. These state-of-the-art embedded solutions add true power and performance to any customer M2M application in a range of vertical markets.
Laird Technologies will also be featuring its next generation 2.4Ghz wireless mesh radio. This advanced module is capable of routing data across multiple hops in a large self-healing mesh environment for reliable and secure transfer of machine to machine data. The mesh module is a fully standalone module with in an integrated Lua scripting engine allowing the user to program each node individually through script and to operate without the need of an external microcontroller. This feature will allow the user to deploy large, complex mesh environments at a lower cost and with a simpler configuration for quicker time to market. The mesh module is capable of RF data rates up to 2Mbps for reduced latency and faster user throughput through the mesh. The mesh module represents the next generation in machine to machine wireless networks.
An additional highlight at the booth will be Laird Technologies’ next generation Access Point Gateway (APG) device. This innovative device offers unprecedented bridging capabilities between short-range Personal Area Network (PAN) and Wide Area Network (WAN). It reduces wireless costs for users by providing remote data acquisition and control across a wide range of wireless technologies including Bluetooth, Proprietary RF, WLAN and GSM/GPRS.
“Our product portfolio continues to grow and engagement with those throughout the markets we serve is always needed,” said Sean Dycus, Laird Technologies Channel Manager, Telematics & Wireless M2M. “ESC Silicon Valley provides a great venue to showcase our broad range of wireless M2M products and interact directly with those from a variety of markets. Our embedded modules are the best in the electronics world so stop by our booth and discuss the projects you are working on.”
ESC Silicon Valley 2012 is an industry leading embedded systems event that brings together the largest community of designers, technologists, business leaders and suppliers all in one place. The show features numerous presenters and exhibitors, and presents attendees with a venue in which to explore a comprehensive range of hardware and software solutions.
Laird Technologies is active in the wireless M2M market, offering the widest range of high-performance wireless modules utilizing Bluetooth technology, as well as integrated antennas and electronic components. The company’s broad selection of M2M products provides solutions for the automotive, telematics, healthcare, EPOS, retail, finance, and security, as well as asset management markets. To learn more about the latest in M2M products and technology from technical experts in person, visit the Laird Technologies booth.
» Send this article to a friend...
» Comments? Tell us what you think...
» More Enterprise Insights articles...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
Support This Site
• 2/12 Faultline: Streaming services “chip away” at Broadcast TV
• 2/12 Faultline: WiFi Alliance voices “concerns” over growing LAA services
• 2/12 Faultline: “Survey shows linear TV’s hold is slipping as viewing habits shift
• 2/12 Faultline: Charter Q4 results show footprint growth but not profit
• 2/12 Faultline: “Internet services will face increasing content costs”
• 2/11 Canalys News: Over 720,000 Android Wear devices shipped in 2014
• 2/5 Faultline: Two newest Telefonica UK MVNO partners show positive results
• 2/5 Faultline: SeaChange jettisons staff to stay afloat
• 2/3 Canalys News: Media alert: Micromax reaches number one in smart phones in India for the first timef
• 2/2 Canalys News: Worldwide tablet shipments fall for the first time – down by 12% in Q4 2014
• 1/30 HP Security Products Blog: “I’m just here so I don’t get fined”Enterprise security: What’s new for the week of January 26, 2015
• 1/30 HP Security Products Blog: “I’m just here so I don’t get fined”
• 1/30 McAfee Blog Central: Hackers Access Taylor Swift’s Social Accounts. Her Advice: Shake It Off
• 1/30 McAfee Blog Central: New Year, New Opportunities; Special Guest Scott Lovett
• 1/30 IBM News: IBM Research To Lead Company's Advanced Computer Chip R&D At SUNY Polytechnic Institute
• 1/30 IBM News: IBM Announces Services Center in UK, Creating up to 300 New Tech Roles
• 1/30 IBM News: IBM serves real time interactive data to fans at the Australian Open
• 1/29 HP Security Products Blog: The effect of management turnover in your SOC
• 1/29 HP Security Products Blog: HP TippingPoint DVLabs threat assessment--Ghost
• 1/29 Ovum: Apple Watch could bring an extra US$16.5bn to Apple’s revenues by 2020
• 1/29 Wireless Watch: Apple posts record numbers, but it all hinges on the iPhone
• 1/29 Wireless Watch: As Samsung’s low end dash crushes profits, Huawei turns premium
• 1/29 Wireless Watch: Sky defects from Vodafone to O2 to join UK quad play race
• 1/29 Wireless Watch: India lowers spectrum prices, but not as far as GSMA wants
• 1/29 Faultline: UK communications numbers mostly heading in the right direction
• 1/29 Faultline: Broadband Delivered sports to increase 10-fold by 2025
• 1/29 Faultline: Apple posts record numbers, success hinges entirely on iPhones
• 1/29 Faultline: Sky throws in its quad play hand with Telefonica
• 1/29 Faultline: Vultures circle as India enters final cable digitization phase
• 1/29 Faultline: Imagine buys RGB Networks for multiscreen delivery portfolio
• 1/29 RSA Security News: EMC Reports Full-Year 2014 Financial Results, Record Fourth-Quarter Revenue
• 1/29 McAfee Blog Central: What We Need to Fight Back (Blog 1 of 4)
• 1/29 McAfee Blog Central: Super Scammers Flock to Super Bowl. Here’s How to Avoid Them
• 1/29 McAfee Blog Central: To Make Security Work for Work, Companies Need to Invest in Automatic Solutions
• 1/29 Intel News: 5th Generation Intel® Core™ vPro™ Processors Aim to Transform Today's Workplace
• 1/29 IBM News: IBM Research and Mars, Incorporated Launch Pioneering Effort to Drive Advances in Global Food Safety
• 1/29 Cyber Trust Blog: The Importance of Effective Information Sharing
• 1/28 Gartner Says By 2017, U.S. Customers' Mobile Engagement Behavior Will Drive Mobile Commerce Revenue to 50 percent of U.S. Digital Commerce Revenue
• 1/28 iSuppli: Apple's record iPhone results prove no mobile market leader's position is ever secure
• 1/28 Symantec News: Symantec Selects Veritas Technologies Corporation as the Name for its Independent Information Management Company
• 1/28 McAfee Blog Central: 2015 – Intel Releases New Discovery Education Module on Cybersecurity
• 1/28 McAfee Blog Central: 2015 – Time to Reexamine Cyber Parenting and Cyber Safety
• 1/28 IBM News: IBM Research Announces Cloud Breakthrough For Protecting Personal Data
• 1/28 Cyber Trust Blog: Data Privacy Day in a World of Cloud Computing
• 1/27 Gartner Says Power Shift in Business Intelligence and Analytics Will Fuel Disruption
• 1/27 Canalys News: Media alert: Apple takes top spot in China for first time in smart phones
• 1/27 McAfee Blog Central: Mobile Ad Networks Puncture Your Personal Defenses
• 1/27 McAfee Blog Central: Security Skills Shortage? Don’t Panic!
• 1/27 IBM News: EMLYON Business School to Create a 'Smart Business School' via IBM Cloud
• 1/27 Cyber Trust Blog: Six Proposed Norms to Reduce Conflict in Cyberspace