|Innovating The Next Big Thing||July 28, 2014|
• Analyst Insights
• Enterprise Insights
• Network & Information Security
• Enterprise Mobility
• Remembering 9/11
Next Innovator Group
Feedjit Live Web Stats
• Ghost City
Laird Technologies to Attend ESC Silicon Valley 2012 Trade Show: Telematics and Wireless M2M Solutions Product Portfolio and Capabilities on Display
Mar 26, 2012 – Jannette Avila
St. Louis, Missouri, USA – March 21, 2012 – Laird Technologies, Inc., a global leader in the design and supply of customized performance-critical components and systems for advanced electronics and wireless products, today announced it will be attending the ESC Silicon Valley 2012 trade show. The trade show will be held at the McEnery Convention Center in San Jose, California, March 26-29, 2012. Laird Technologies can be found at booth #2116.
Laird Technologies will showcase its industry-leading product portfolio of wireless modules and systems that feature a wide range of Bluetooth® radio modules, proprietary radio modules and WLAN radio modules. These state-of-the-art embedded solutions add true power and performance to any customer M2M application in a range of vertical markets.
Laird Technologies will also be featuring its next generation 2.4Ghz wireless mesh radio. This advanced module is capable of routing data across multiple hops in a large self-healing mesh environment for reliable and secure transfer of machine to machine data. The mesh module is a fully standalone module with in an integrated Lua scripting engine allowing the user to program each node individually through script and to operate without the need of an external microcontroller. This feature will allow the user to deploy large, complex mesh environments at a lower cost and with a simpler configuration for quicker time to market. The mesh module is capable of RF data rates up to 2Mbps for reduced latency and faster user throughput through the mesh. The mesh module represents the next generation in machine to machine wireless networks.
An additional highlight at the booth will be Laird Technologies’ next generation Access Point Gateway (APG) device. This innovative device offers unprecedented bridging capabilities between short-range Personal Area Network (PAN) and Wide Area Network (WAN). It reduces wireless costs for users by providing remote data acquisition and control across a wide range of wireless technologies including Bluetooth, Proprietary RF, WLAN and GSM/GPRS.
“Our product portfolio continues to grow and engagement with those throughout the markets we serve is always needed,” said Sean Dycus, Laird Technologies Channel Manager, Telematics & Wireless M2M. “ESC Silicon Valley provides a great venue to showcase our broad range of wireless M2M products and interact directly with those from a variety of markets. Our embedded modules are the best in the electronics world so stop by our booth and discuss the projects you are working on.”
ESC Silicon Valley 2012 is an industry leading embedded systems event that brings together the largest community of designers, technologists, business leaders and suppliers all in one place. The show features numerous presenters and exhibitors, and presents attendees with a venue in which to explore a comprehensive range of hardware and software solutions.
Laird Technologies is active in the wireless M2M market, offering the widest range of high-performance wireless modules utilizing Bluetooth technology, as well as integrated antennas and electronic components. The company’s broad selection of M2M products provides solutions for the automotive, telematics, healthcare, EPOS, retail, finance, and security, as well as asset management markets. To learn more about the latest in M2M products and technology from technical experts in person, visit the Laird Technologies booth.
» Send this article to a friend...
» Comments? Tell us what you think...
» More Enterprise Insights articles...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
Support This Site
• 7/25 Gartner Says IT Asset Managers and CIOs Should Work Together to Foster Digital Innovation and Avoid Technology Debt
• 7/24 Gartner Says Indias Mobile Services Market To Reach $19.2 Billion In 2014
• 7/24 Gartner Says Supply Chain Management Software Revenue Is on Course to Reach $10 Billion in 2014
• 7/24 Faultline: Poor awareness, content complacency; 4K TVs doomed to niche?
• 7/24 Faultline: Comcast will build over 1 million commercial hotspots in US
• 7/24 Wireless Watch: Subsidies out, non-handsets in, for the USís big two carriers
• 7/24 Wireless Watch: The smartphone era is ending as the growth engine runs out of steam
• 7/23 McAfee Blogs: W32/Worm-AAEH Replaces Cryptor With One Used by Dofoil Downloaders
• 7/23 McAfee Blogs: The Firewall is Turning 25, but is it Really All Grown Up?
• 7/22 Ovum: Rushed analog switch-off threatens African TV
• 7/21 McAfee Blogs: 10 Experts, One Topic, 800 Million AETs
• 7/17 Ovum: Ovum Decision Matrix: Sustainable competitive advantage with the efficient use of data
• 7/17 Gartner Says the Business Consumer Requires a Digital Workplace
• 7/16 McAfee Blogs: Texas Tech University HSC Unifies Security and Compliance with McAfee SIEM Solutions
• 7/16 Ovum: To survive and thrive in todayís dynamic business climate, enterprises must treat data as an organizational asset, according to global analyst firm Ovum. Enterprises increasingly need to shift the basis of differentiation to focus on smarter
• 7/16 Gartner Says Mobile Application Strategies Will Be Transformed by Cognizant Computing
• 7/15 McAfee Blogs: Targeted Attacks on French Company Exploit Multiple Word Vulnerabilities
• 7/15 McAfee Blogs: Continuous Incident Response
• 7/15 Gartner Says CIOs Should Make Digital Business Technologies an IT Responsibility
• 7/15 Gartner Announces Keynote Lineup and Gartner Blueprints for Catalyst Conference 2014
• 7/15 iSuppli: Domestic Suppliers Dominate Chinese Solar Inverter Market as Demand Doubles
• 7/14 McAfee Blogs: Dofoil Downloader Update Adds XOR-, RC4-Based Encryption
• 7/14 Ovum: Analyst view: Amazon enters the file sync and share market with Zocalo
• 7/14 Ovum: Analyst view: Amazon enters the file sync and share market with Zocalo
• 7/12 Frontline Sentinel: The Impact of Red Team Drills
• 7/12 Frontline Sentinel: Integrating Threat Intelligence Into Your Security Program
• 7/12 Frontline Sentinel: Creating a Secure Guest Network
• 7/12 Frontline Sentinel: Onward Through the Cloud
• 7/10 Ovum: Analyst view: Teleperformance Group announced it will be buying Aegisí US operations
• 7/10 Gartner Announces Sourcing & Strategic Vendor Relationships Summit
• 7/10 Gartner Says Worldwide Semiconductor Sales on Pace to Total $336 Billion in 2014, a 6.7 Percent Increase from 2013
• 7/10 Gartner Says 2015 Will See the Emergence of Digital Risk and the Digital Risk Officer
• 7/9 Ovum: Ovum finds competition for customers hotting-up as CRM and e-commerce are set to be fastest growing enterprise applications
• 7/9 Gartner Announces IT Financial, Procurement & Asset Management Summit 2014
• 7/9 After Two Years of Decline, Worldwide PC Shipments Experienced Flat Growth in Second Quarter of 2014, According to Gartner
• 7/8 McAfee Blogs: More Choices for Encryption to Protect Your Data-At-Rest
• 7/8 Ovum: The bank branch is not dead, says Ovum
• 7/7 McAfee Blogs: CryptoWall Ransomware Built With RC4 Bricks
• 7/7 Ovum: Ovum expects wholesale revenue growth across the globe to reach US$142bn in 2019, driven by intensified retail competition
• 7/7 Three Reasons Government Tech Projects Fail
• 7/7 Gartner Says Worldwide Traditional PC, Tablet, Ultramobile and Mobile Phone Shipments to Grow 4.2 Percent in 2014
• 7/3 eMarketer: Google Stays Firmly Atop UK Ad Market
• 7/2 McAfee Blogs: Operation Dragonfly Imperils Industrial Protocol
• 7/2 McAfee Blogs: Donít Settle for Less with Your IPS
• 7/2 Ovum: Asia-Pacific nearshoring offers both challenges and opportunities for contact center outsourcing vendors
• 7/2 Ovum: Analyst view: EC approves takeover of E-Plus by O2 in Germany
• 7/2 Gartner Says the Physical Location of Data Will Become Increasingly Irrelevant in Post-Snowden Era
• 7/1 McAfee Blogs: How Volusion Used McAfee SIEM to Meet New Security Needs
• 7/1 eMarketer: UK Mobile Ad Spending to Pass the £2 Billion Mark This Year
• 6/30 Gartner Says Worldwide IT Spending on Pace to Grow 2.1 Percent in 2014