|Innovating The Next Big Thing||April 25, 2015|
• Analyst Insights
• Enterprise Insights
• Network & Information Security
• Enterprise Mobility
• Remembering 9/11
Next Innovator Group
Feedjit Live Traffic Feed
• Ghost City
Barry's Book Shop
Laird Technologies to Attend ESC Silicon Valley 2012 Trade Show: Telematics and Wireless M2M Solutions Product Portfolio and Capabilities on Display
Mar 26, 2012 – Jannette Avila
St. Louis, Missouri, USA – March 21, 2012 – Laird Technologies, Inc., a global leader in the design and supply of customized performance-critical components and systems for advanced electronics and wireless products, today announced it will be attending the ESC Silicon Valley 2012 trade show. The trade show will be held at the McEnery Convention Center in San Jose, California, March 26-29, 2012. Laird Technologies can be found at booth #2116.
Laird Technologies will showcase its industry-leading product portfolio of wireless modules and systems that feature a wide range of Bluetooth® radio modules, proprietary radio modules and WLAN radio modules. These state-of-the-art embedded solutions add true power and performance to any customer M2M application in a range of vertical markets.
Laird Technologies will also be featuring its next generation 2.4Ghz wireless mesh radio. This advanced module is capable of routing data across multiple hops in a large self-healing mesh environment for reliable and secure transfer of machine to machine data. The mesh module is a fully standalone module with in an integrated Lua scripting engine allowing the user to program each node individually through script and to operate without the need of an external microcontroller. This feature will allow the user to deploy large, complex mesh environments at a lower cost and with a simpler configuration for quicker time to market. The mesh module is capable of RF data rates up to 2Mbps for reduced latency and faster user throughput through the mesh. The mesh module represents the next generation in machine to machine wireless networks.
An additional highlight at the booth will be Laird Technologies’ next generation Access Point Gateway (APG) device. This innovative device offers unprecedented bridging capabilities between short-range Personal Area Network (PAN) and Wide Area Network (WAN). It reduces wireless costs for users by providing remote data acquisition and control across a wide range of wireless technologies including Bluetooth, Proprietary RF, WLAN and GSM/GPRS.
“Our product portfolio continues to grow and engagement with those throughout the markets we serve is always needed,” said Sean Dycus, Laird Technologies Channel Manager, Telematics & Wireless M2M. “ESC Silicon Valley provides a great venue to showcase our broad range of wireless M2M products and interact directly with those from a variety of markets. Our embedded modules are the best in the electronics world so stop by our booth and discuss the projects you are working on.”
ESC Silicon Valley 2012 is an industry leading embedded systems event that brings together the largest community of designers, technologists, business leaders and suppliers all in one place. The show features numerous presenters and exhibitors, and presents attendees with a venue in which to explore a comprehensive range of hardware and software solutions.
Laird Technologies is active in the wireless M2M market, offering the widest range of high-performance wireless modules utilizing Bluetooth technology, as well as integrated antennas and electronic components. The company’s broad selection of M2M products provides solutions for the automotive, telematics, healthcare, EPOS, retail, finance, and security, as well as asset management markets. To learn more about the latest in M2M products and technology from technical experts in person, visit the Laird Technologies booth.
» Send this article to a friend...
» Comments? Tell us what you think...
» More Enterprise Insights articles...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
Support This Site
• 4/17 McAfee Blog Central: Cybercriminals upped their game in 2014, according to Verizon report
• 4/17 McAfee Blog Central: Breaking Beebone: Global Takedown, Local Shut Down
• 4/16 IBM News: IBM Opens Threat Intelligence to Combat Cyber Attacks
• 4/15 McAfee Blog Central: Botnet to Cybersecurity: Catch Me If You Can
• 4/15 IBM News: IBM Confers Highest Technical Honor to 10 New Fellows
• 4/14 Symantec News: Deceptive New Tactics Give Advanced Attackers Free Reign Over Corporate Networks
• 4/14 McAfee Blog Central: Taking a Close Look at Data-Stealing NionSpy File Infector
• 4/14 McAfee Blog Central: Verizon Report Foreshadows Breaches Originating With IoT Devices
• 4/14 Intel News: Intel Reports First-Quarter Revenue of $12.8 Billion, Consistent with Revised Forecast
• 4/14 IBM News: Johnson & Johnson and IBM Announce Plans to Collaborate on Advanced Solutions Designed to Transform Healthcare Delivery
• 4/13 Symantec News: Symantec Expands Incident Response Services Globally
• 4/13 Symantec Connect: The Old and New; The Difficulties of Keeping Up To Date
• 4/13 McAfee Blog Central: Do you have a mobile wallet?
• 4/13 IBM News: IBM Acquires Explorys to Accelerate Cognitive Insights for Health and Wellness
• 4/13 IBM News: IBM to Acquire Phytel to Help Healthcare Providers Deliver Higher Value Care
• 4/13 Cyber Trust Blog: A cornerstone to trust in technology – compliance – proves foundational as more U.S. government organizations adopt cloud services
• 4/9 McAfee Blog Central: Takedown Stops Polymorphic Botnet
• 4/9 McAfee Blog Central: Reducing your breach risk through vendor consolidation
• 4/9 Intel News: U.S. Department of Energy Selects Intel to Deliver Nation's Most Powerful Supercomputer at Argonne National Laboratory
• 4/9 IBM News: IBM Research Sets New Record for Tape Storage
• 4/9 IBM News: IBM and Barcelona Supercomputing Center – Centro Nacional de Supercomputación Celebrate a Decade of Collaboration
• 4/8 McAfee Blog Central: Phishers take on the White House and win
• 4/8 Intel News: Intel Marks 30 Years in China with New Products, Investments and Collaborations
• 4/8 IBM News: U.S. Army Taps IBM Hybrid Cloud for One of Federal Government's Biggest Logistics Systems
• 4/8 Cyber Trust Blog: Transparency & Trust in the Cloud Series: Omaha and Des Moines
• 4/7 IBM News: NASA and IBM Rally Global Developers around Space Exploration on the IBM Cloud
• 4/7 IBM News: Coca-Cola Amatil Improves its Customer Experience with IBM Cloud
• 4/6 Symantec News: Symantec to Webcast Quarterly Earnings Call
• 4/6 McAfee Blog Central: 4 Tips for Spring Cleaning Your Digital Life
• 4/6 Intel News: Intel to Change Financial Reporting Structure
• 4/2 Intel News: Intel Publishes 2014 Annual Report and 2015 Proxy Statement; Sets Date for Annual Stockholders' Meeting
• 4/2 Intel News: Ingenico Group and Intel to Bring Payments to the Internet of Things
• 4/2 IBM News: IBM Rolls Out Social Messaging Software for a New Way to Work
• 4/2 IBM News: IBM and China Telecom Partner to Accelerate Mobile Enterprise Adoption in China
• 4/1 McAfee Blog Central: British Airways frequent flyers report stolen air miles
• 4/1 IBM News: 4 Out Of 5 Consumers Declare Brands Don’t Know Them As An Individual, According to IBM and Econsultancy Study
• 3/31 McAfee Blog Central: The Scan: 5 Habits of Practically Unhackable People
• 3/31 IBM News: IBM Connects “Internet of Things” to the Enterprise
• 3/31 IBM News: IBM and The Weather Company Partner to Bring Advanced Weather Insights to Business
• 3/31 Ovum: WhatsApp takes on the challenge of VoIP communications
• 3/31 Gartner Says Mobile App Adoption Is Maturing as Usage Mellows
• 3/31 Gartner Says Asia Pacific Devices Shipments to Grow 3.2 Percent in 2015
• 3/31 Cyber Trust Blog: RSA Conference 2015: Enhancing Cloud Trust
• 3/31 HP Security Products Blog: Join us at the HP Software Government Summit--on April 7th!
• 3/30 McAfee Blog Central: Endpoint Security Questions Every Leader Should Ask
• 3/30 HP Security Products Blog: Enterprise network security: What’s new for the week of March 23, 2015
• 3/27 Ovum: Facebook’s Messenger Platform takes measured steps towards a richer user experience
• 3/27 eMarketer: UK to Achieve World First as Half of Media Ad Spend Goes Digital
• 3/27 HP Security Products Blog: Securing the Internet of Things: Mapping IoT attack surface areas with the OWASP IoT Top 10 project
• 3/26 McAfee Blog Central:Cloud Computing – It’s a Question of Trust