|Innovating The Next Big Thing||March 10, 2014|
• Analyst Insights
• Enterprise Insights
• Network & Information Security
• Enterprise Mobility
• Remembering 9/11
Next Innovator Group
Feedjit Live Web Stats
• Ghost City
McAfee Labs: RDP + RCE = Bad News (MS12-020)
Mar 14, 2012 – Jim Walter
The March Security Bulletin release from Microsoft was relatively light in volume. Out of the six bulletins released, only one was rated as Critical. And for good reason. MS12-020 includes CVE-2012-0002. This flaw is specific to the Remote Desktop Protocol (RDP) present on ...
Read the rest...
» Send this article to a friend...
» Comments? Tell us what you think...
» More Network & Information Security articles...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
Support This Site
• 3/9 Gartner Says Public Cloud Services in the Middle East and North Africa Region on Pace To Total $620 Million In 2014
• 3/6 Why Companies Need to Market - and Not Just Sell - to Existing Customers
• 3/6 Gartner Announces Portals, Content & Collaboration Summit 2014
• 3/6 Wireless Watch: MWC: Connected devices take center stage as handsets commoditize
• 3/6 Faultline: Dish accesses extra Disney content, in return for death of ad-skip functions
• 3/6 Wireless Watch: MWC: Round-up of key themes, part 2 – carriers look for new frontiers
• 3/6 Faultline: Deutsche Telekom chases 10m TV homes by 2017, plans capex frenzy
• 3/5 Gartner Announces Winners for the EMEA Gartner Business Process Management Excellence Awards 2014
• 3/5 Gartner Says By 2017 Web-Scale IT Will Be an Architectural Approach Found Operating in 50 Percent of Global Enterprises
• 3/4 Fifteen Skills Critical to Success With Business Process Management
• 3/4 RSA Wrap Up
• 3/3 Gartner Says Worldwide Tablet Sales Grew 68 Percent in 2013, With Android Capturing 62 Percent of the Market
• 3/3 Gartner Says Health Care Providers In India To Spend $1.08 Billion on IT In 2014
• 3/3 What to Expect at the 2014 Gartner Business Intelligence & Analytics Summit
• 2/27 Gartner Says One Third of Fortune 100 Organizations Will Face an Information Crisis by 2017
• 2/27 eMarketer: Growth extends beyond a young user base
• 2/27 eMarketer: US Twitter User Base Begins to Mature
• 2/27 Faultline: Marvell throws G.hn at the last mile for 500 Mbps Korean broadband
• 2/27 Faultline: DVB comes out with next gen satellite protocols, no mention of Novelsat
• 2/26 Gartner Says 2013 Worldwide Server Market Grew 2.1 Percent in Shipments, While Revenue Decreased 4.5 Percent for the Year
• 2/26 Could "Her" Happen? Academy Award Nominated Movie Premise Around Artificial Intelligence Not As Far Off As Some People May Think
• 2/26 Gartner Says IT Spending for Indian Banking and Securities Firms To Grow 12.7 Percent In 2014
• 2/24 Gartner Identifies Top 10 Mobile Technologies and Capabilities for 2015 and 2016
• 2/24 Gartner Says Asia Pacific Business Intelligence Market to Reach $1.4 billion in 2014
• 2/24 Gartner Says Government IT Spending in India To Reach $6.4 Billion in 2014
• 2/21 Gartner Says Indian Public Cloud Services Market on Pace To Total $550 Million In 2014
• 2/20 Gartner Says Master Data Management Is Critical to CRM Optimization
• 2/20 Wireless Watch: How will mobile networks’ old guard measure up in the age of software?
• 2/20 Wireless Watch: MWC preview: The software-driven network starts to come together
• 2/19 What to Expect at MWC 2014 - Devices Market
• 2/18 Microsoft's New CEO - What's Next for Microsoft?
• 2/18 What to Expect at RSA 2014
• 2/18 Gartner Says Indian Insurers to Spend 121 Billion Rupees on IT In 2014
• 2/13 Gartner Says Annual Smartphone Sales Surpassed Sales of Feature Phones for the First Time in 2013
• 2/12 Canalys: 1.6 million smart bands shipped in H2 2013
• 2/12 Gartner Says India PC Market Declined 19.9 Percent In The Fourth Quarter Of 2013
• 2/12 Gartner Says CRM Will Be at the Heart of Digital Initiatives for Years to Come
• 2/12 Gartner Announces Enterprise Information & Master Data Management Summit 2014
• 2/7 Gartner Says Reports of Mobile Device Cybersecurity Threats in Sochi Olympics Are Not Unique; It Could Happen to You at Your Local Coffee Shop
• 2/6 Gartner Says PC Market in Western Europe Declined 4 Percent in Fourth Quarter of 2013
• 2/6 By 2016, 25 Percent of Large Global Companies Will Have Adopted Big Data Analytics For At Least One Security or Fraud Detection Use Case
• 2/6 Faultline: Cisco VNI thinks tablets will be mostly 4G – we don’t agree
• 2/6 Faultline: TWC manages meager 0.1% residential growth in the quarter
• 2/6 Wireless Watch: OpenDaylight launch highlights large vendors’ sway over carrier SDN
• 2/6 Wireless Watch: Microsoft’s choice of CEO leaves the mobile questions unanswered
• 2/5 The Next Big Thing Blog: Is the Internet-of-Things really on the brink of enabling a major shift in business value?
• 2/5 McAfee Blogs: Plasma HTTP Botnet Steals Passwords From Chrome, FileZilla
• 2/5 What to Expect at MWC 2014 - Consumer Applications